If you are willing to live a life of a successful freelancer and eager to know, “how to make money from Fiverr”, you should read this Fiverr review completely. This Fiverr review is mainly dedicated to the newbies who are looking the start freelancing but don’t exactly know from where to start, or a bit skeptical about it.
Undoubtedly, freelancing is one of the most feasible ways to make money with full freedom. You can get your customers online and complete the job right from the comfort of your home.
When can you think to become a freelancer?
The answer is very simple; if you have in-depth knowledge or expertise in a specific field, you can think to become a freelancer. The topic may be anything; singing, acting, writing, tutoring, graphics designing, photographing, everything is listed on freelancing categories.
Indeed, Fiverr deals with all those areas but digitally. Suppose, you are a good teacher, or a writer or you can act well, or you got some other expertise; you can sell your service digitally and globally on Fiverr right from the comfort of your home. And you know, there is nothing more awesome than earning right from your sweet home.
That’s the reason, I keep freelancing at the top of the list, though online entrepreneurship is always my first choice.
What is Fiverr?
In this age of the internet, perfect digital services are highly demanding, and this area is widely occupied by freelancers worldwide.
Fiverr is a platform, more precisely, an online marketplace for freelancing services where you can sell your own expertise; that you can create an extra source of income from Fiverr by selling your freelance services to the digital customers.
Fiverr was founded by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger, and was launched in February 2010 based in Jerusalem, Israel.
Just 2 years later, in 2012 Fiverr hosted over 1.3 million Gigs (services). At the beginning of 2013 Fiverr ranked among the top 100 most popular sites in the USA and also listed among the top 200 websites in the world!
As per the recent report, the total revenue of the company was $107.1 million in 2019.
You can see how smoothly Fiverr.com has grown up within just 10 years. Nowadays, thousands of business owners visit Fiverr every day to pick up their preferred services. If you have expertise in a specific area, I’d suggest don’t waste your time, sign up and join Fiverr and become another successful freelancer.
Why Fiverr is So Popular?
The concept of Fiverr marketplace confirms a two-sided opportunity to the buyers and the sellers/ freelancers in terms of a wide variety of digital services.
The services in Fiverr are called gigs. The platform hosts a wide range of gigs starting from $5 to $5000, and thus attracts a wide range of customers.
It’s definite that highly professional freelancers cost a lot for their gigs, but there are tons of high-quality gigs at a lower price range. In fact, if you join as a new freelancer, you also need to offer a competitive price based on your level of expertise, and also you have to provide quality jobs to your customers, and I personally think it is very usual.
In general, small entrepreneurs don’t prefer expensive outsourcing, rather they mostly rely on freelance services for upgrading their websites or apps. On the other hand, big companies are having their in-home services, but still, they often hire highly expert freelancers in exchange for huge money.
Buyers from all classes and sellers from all types of digital services get satisfactory results from Fiverr, which is the simple reason behind achieving so many popularities.
Freelancers from Which Expertise can Join Fiverr?
Fiverr is a typical marketplace for all types of digital services. First, take a look at what are the list of freelancing services Fiverr offers to their customers.
Graphics & Design
This section covers the following areas:
- Logo & Brand Identity: Logo and business card Design, Brand Style Guides
- Art & Illustration: Portraits, Illustration, Cartoons & Comics, Pattern, Tattoo, Storyboards
- Game Design
- Packaging & Labels: Packaging Design, Book & Album Cover Design, and arts
- Visual Design: Photoshop, Presentation, Infographic, Vector Tracing
- Web & Mobile: Website & App Design, Social Media, Banner Ads, Interior Design, Architecture, Building Info Modeling, etc.
- Print Design: Poster, Catalog, Brochure, Menu, Invitation, Postcard Design.
The list of services in this area is pretty long. If you are associated with digital marketing or affiliate marketing you can easily understand how important the following terms are; This section is one of the most demanding among all services within Fiverr. If you are an expert in any of the following topics, you can earn a higher revenue.
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO services
- Market survey, research and Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing services
- Video Marketing services
- Email Marketing services
- Social Media Advertising services
- Local SEO service
- E-Commerce Marketing service
- eBook Marketing service
- Others (related)
Writing & Translation
This section is dedicated to writers from different categories, and also very demanding. The listed topics are:
- Website Content
- Articles & Blog Posts
- Book & eBook Writing
- Resume Writing
- Press Releases
- Product Descriptions
- Email Copy
Video, Photography & Animation
Due to the high popularity of videos and animation in digital marketing, this particular section of Fiverr is very demanding. The art of video has been classified here uniquely. This section contains,
- Short Video Ads
- Video Editing
- Animated GIFs
- Whiteboard & Animated Explainers
- Logo Animation
- Intros & Outros
- Lyric & Music Videos
- Visual Effects
- Product and Local Photography
Music & Audio
Music section contains,
- Voice Over
- Mixing & Mastering
- Producers & Composers
- Singers & Vocalists
Programming & Tech
Programming needs very specific expertise and knowledge. Everyone can’t do this job, so it’s definitely a very profitable area for the freelancers who got good knowledge in this field. This section contains,
- WordPress issues
- Website Building & CMS
- Game Development
- Web Programming
- E-Commerce Development
- Mobile Apps
- Cybersecurity & Data ProtectionNEW
- Data Analysis & Reports
Here you’ll find.
- Online Lessons
- Fitness Lessons
- Craft Lessons
- Cooking Lessons
- Arts & Crafts
- Relationship Advice
- Health, Nutrition & Fitness
If you are an expert in any of the above fields, becoming a Fiverr freelancer is a wise decision for you.
Things I like about Fiverr
Since when I started hiring from Fiverr for small things mainly to save my time and I have been well satisfied. Later I upgraded myself a seller and I enjoy my freelance role besides my full-time entrepreneurship.
Here, I’ll mention the positive side of Fiverr from a seller’s point of view, and this will help you to understand the facts.
- It’s easy and hassle-free to join Fiverr as a seller.
- Fiverr is the most popular marketplace in the world where entrepreneurs search for digital services.
- Due to the huge crowd of buyers, there are very high chances to receive frequent orders.
- Indeed, freelancing on Fiverr is a very profitable business if you can perform well.
- You can set your gigs’ price as per your level of expertise ($5-$5000), there are no bindings.
- Within Fiverr, you can launch as many gigs as you want based on your multidirectional expertise.
- If you complete your service perfectly (especially if it is beyond your customers’ expectations), there is a high chance to receive tips from your customers; that’s an extra income over your gigs price.
Things I don’t like about Fiverr
Nothing in the world is 100% perfect. Even a platform like Fiverr couldn’t break this rule. The platform, of course, carries some drawbacks, though you may consider those mild enough.
- Fiverr hosts tons of gigs in each category; So, an absolutely new seller may face some real competition. However, proper promotion to social media or elsewhere is a perfect way to achieve success.
- Buyers generally hire based on sellers’ ratings; if someone gives you a poor rating this may affect your freelance carrier in Fiverr. So, you need to be perfect always whenever you get an order.
- To achieve a good rating, you need to provide quality work as per your customer’s expectations.
- Timely delivery is required to earn a good rating.
- You’ll not receive the full amount of your gig price; it’s normal because Fiverr must take their commission.
- If English is not your native language, you have to qualify for an English test in Fiverr. If you can’t secure 70% marks on that test you’ll not be eligible for selling your gigs even though you got high expertise.
How can you Fiverr seller?
Joining as a Fiverr seller is very easy. You can check the following steps:
- Sign up to Fiverr.
- Click on the seller option.
- Upload your image.
- Fill the form: Fill out your DOB, expertise, education, certification, write the description about yourself, etc.
- Take Fiverr’s free lessons (it’ll help you to understand the fact better).
- Create Your gig: Set up gig description, price, delivery time, and other areas.
- If English is not your native language, you have to face an English test in Fiverr, and you have to secure 70% marks.
- Upload your gig images.
- Launch your gig.
That’s all! Now you are ready to make money from Fiverr.
Next, you can start promoting your gig on social media or elsewhere to attract more and more customers. You are suggested to use licensed Software or hardware for your orders, mainly to avoid any type of error or watermarks.
My #No.1 recommendation
Freelancing on Fiverr is a good option for passive income. I also practice selling my digital services on Fiverr, but it’s only a source of passive earnings.
A few years back I even didn’t know what is Fiverr and how to make money from Fiverr, but I had only one dream, that is to become a successful entrepreneur, because I was well aware of the super affiliates’ lifestyle, which attracted me always.
In 2018, I joined an EVERGREEN PLATFORM to learn all about online marketing with the aim to fulfill my dream; I launched my first business website in the same year based on affiliate marketing. Today, I am the owner of 3 business websites and become a successful full-time entrepreneur.
I personally believe in the power of online marketing more than any other profession; this is the only way which helped me turn my passion into profit, and live a lifestyle that I dreamed of always; I must admit, all my success happened because of the extra-ordinary training full of evergreen methods in THIS PLATFORM.
That’s all for this time.
If you have any queries about Fiverr or about the evergreen platform I mentioned here, you can drop a question in the comment box below. I’ll be more than happy to help you out.
Thanks for visiting.